We have worked on many an exhibition in our time, some public and plenty run alongside a conference.
Often they are a critical source of income for Conferences, but even more so they are always an important component of the overall delegate experience.
There is a lot of planning that goes into each exhibition. In order to deliver the best possible experience for both exhibitors and delegates our team work on a few key actions. These include (but are not limited too):
- Liaison with the venue and exhibition supplier
- Development of a comprehensive exhibition manual provided to all exhibitors pre-event.
- Delivery of all included exhibitor/sponsor benefits
- Ongoing support for exhibitors including regular communications and advice
- Set-up in our event app including exhibition listing, lead management and gamification
We are also firm believers on the importance of engagement and often this means thinking outside of the box. Some of the best exhibition stands we have seen over the years have really maximised their investment into the stand. This includes:
- Ensuring a constant staff presence at the stand during break times
- Encouraging engagement at the stand (through competitions, merchandise etc)
- Utilising the event app, scanning leads and having a process to maintain communications with leads secured throughout the event
- Creating a colourful and enticing stand with furniture, graphics and often interactive games/activities
If you would like to find our more about our services or hear our suggestions on how to maximise your exhibition investment, we would love to chat.
C: firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 6102 2516